Say goodbye to hopping from bank to bank just to settle your bills. With BSN Interbank GIRO, you can do all your banking in one place. Transfer funds, make payments or loan repayments and even pay other bank's credit cards. They’re all available via BSN counters and online!
Convenient and secure banking at your fingertips.
- Payment or transfer to other banks
Payment can be made in cash or electronic transfer.
- Payment from other banks
You can perform fund transfer from other banks.
You can pay your Credit Card and repayment from other banks.
- Crediting to your account from companies or employers
Your employer or organisation can make payments, such as Salary, Bonus, Allowances and etc to your BSN account. Employer will be provided with BSN electronic file transfer service (FTP). They can also receive a mailed report for every transaction.
- Debiting from your account
BSN is able to make payments to recipient's other bank account.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
Skip the queue and perform transactions with BSN's self-service ATM terminals at your convenience.
Over the Counter at BSN Branch
Visit the nearest BSN branch and conduct your interbank transactions over the counter.
Internet Banking (Retail/Corporate)
Complete transactions on-the-go with BSN's internet banking.
IBG TRANSACTION FEES
|ATM||RM0.10||Up to RM50,000 (Combined Limit)|
|Over the Counter||RM2.00||Up to RM1 Mil (Combined Limit with IBFT)|
|Internet Banking||RM0.10||Up to RM10,000 for every transaction|
IBG Refund Time
Payment Initiated by Customers
*Funds Received by Beneficiaries
**Refund for Unsuccessful Transactions
Internet Banking & OTC
(Monday - Friday)
|Before 4:00am||Before 5:00am||By 11:00am||By 5:00pm|
|4:01am to 7:00am||5:01am to 8:00am||By 2:00pm||By 8:20pm|
|7:01am to 10:00am||8:01am to 11:00am||Same business day||By 5:00pm||By 11:00pm|
|10:01am to 1:00pm||11:01am to 2:00pm||By 8:20pm||By 11:00am|
(next business day)
|1:01pm to 5:00pm||2:01pm to 5:00pm||By 11:00pm|
|After 4:00pm||After 5:00pm||Next business day||By 11:00am||By 5:00pm|
Non Business Day
(Saturday, Sunday and Federal Territory Public Holidays)
|Next business day||By 11:00am||By 5:00pm|
HOW TO PERFORM IBG
- Go to any BSN counter, fill in the IBG form and ensure that you fill in the correct recipient account number.
- Hand over your form to the Teller.
- For extra security, we advise that you contact your recipient to confirm that the funds have been transferred.
RECIPIENT BANKS & PAYMENTS VIA IBG
- *Under normal circumstances.
- **For unsuccessful Interbank GIRO transaction that was performed on the same day by 5:00 pm, the customer will receive the fund on the next business day by 11:00 am, under normal circumstances.
- The Bank will notify you of any rejected funds transfer via Failed Transaction. Kindly check your myBSN Transaction History after three (3) working days.
- The charges above only serve as guidance. BSN is not responsible for any changes made by participating banks.
- Duration of crediting to the other account is subject to the beneficiary Bank.
- In the event of rejection, the Bank will notify you via a Failed Transaction message. Kindly check your myBSN Transaction History after three (3) working days.
- Successful IBG transactions cannot be reversed.
- Unsuccessful cash transfer within one year will be sent to Unclaimed Money Collection.
- Unsuccessful accounts transfer will be credited to the sender's account.
- Please be informed that some banks do not accept the last payment for instalment or advanced payment for vehicle Hire Purchase via IBG. You are advised to refer directly to the bank concerned.
- View IBG form sample here.